Make that Amaretto Strawberry Coconut Pudding.
Don’t you love simple and fast recipes? These days, where it seems like I need to schedule time to breathe, they are precisely what I need. This recipe is simple, fast, healthy, and delicious.
What you need:
- 1 can full fat coconut milk (I suggest you buy a few cans, put them in the fridge unopened, and forget about them for while. When you decide to use them, the liquid will be separated from the cream. All you have to do is drain and you are left with the thick, rich, drool-worthy coconut cream)
- 1 package firm silken tofu (I use organic Mori-Nu)
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- Strawberries (you decide the amount, I used about a cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon guar gum
- Shredded coconut (I don’t consider this optional, but it’s to put on top so you decide)
- Food processor
Step 1: Blend all the ingredients in your food processor.
Step 2: Put in a pretty glass.
Step 4: Top with coconut.
Step 3: Take pretty pictures.
Step 4: Put it all away.
Step 5: Oh, who am I kidding? EAT IT!
On another note, I have to say a special thank you to my dearest and darling-est (it’s a word now) friend, Becky, for keeping Skinnyfat Girls alive while I have been MIA. I especially love her post for Skinnyfat’s birthday, as she summarizes perfectly our health journey this past year.
Have a happy week!
~Elesha, a skinnyfat girl